Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Updates for the Christmas season!


One of my good friends has been an ardent supporter of Project Flow and kudos to her, she's helped my garner more support for my fundraising efforts through her friends.

To her, thank you very much. I truly appreciate it and you really give me encouragement. (:

During christmas, I made a couple of handmade items as gifts for my friends. To one of my classmates, I gave a pair of quilled earrings and to another 2 friends, I gave them handmade notebook covers as seen int he pictures below.

Upon request, I'll be making 2 more such handmade notebook covers for sale and the money will go to the Coral Triangle Project - marine turtle conservation (under WWF)

black jack hearts handmade quilled earrings
(price listed in previous post)


triple chained hearts ( sweet pink) handmade quilled earrings
(price listed in previous post)

triple chained hearts (lilac) paper quilled earrings
(price listed in previous post)

Victorian acetate notebook cover ( pastel pink) - $5

Japanese Washi Paper notebook cover ( robin blue) - $5

Check out my previous posts for available earring collections on sale!

Please help support the conservation of marine turtles in the Coral Triangle Region!

No comments:

Post a Comment