Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Blessed Merry Christmas! | Christmas Handicrafts

Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope each and everyone of you are having a truly warm and joyful Christmas be it with friends or family or both. (:

I've been busy pottering around with more handicraft items, which I've put up here in this post. As always, to order simply email us at aquamarincrafts@gmail.com with the following template:

Name:
Item to order:
Mailing Address:
E-mail Address:
HP no.:

An e-receipt will be e-mailed to you for confirmation before payment and mailing is carried out. (:

I'd just like to say a few words to the people in the Philippines; stay strong and work together! You guys are tough as nails and I pray for each and everyone of you there. I may not understand what you're going through but I will be praying for your safety.


Blessings and Love,
Aquamarinecrafts

Click here to see the handicrafts! ---> Christmas Season Handicrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment